About RD Facilities Management
“One-Stop Solution for All Government, Strata and Commercial Properties”
RD Facilities is an Australian registered business that provides cleaning, maintenance, and onsite building management services to government, strata, and commercial properties within the Sydney metropolitan area.
The company was established in 2010 and has provided reliable and professional services to many clients for the past 12 years and more.
We currently manage a portfolio of more than 250 sites and daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning and maintenance services. We also cater COVID-19 sanitisation services for Transport NSW during this pandemic.
We are ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 (EMS), and ISO 45001:2018 (OHS) certified company.
We only use industries’ best and safe chemicals and equipment. Therefore, we guarantee our cleaning maintenance standards are up to par.
Our office is reachable 24×7 at toll-free number 1800 507 552. For any emergency or urgent services, we will respond with high priority. We are a fully insured company with Public and Product Liability Insurance, Worker Compensation Liability insurance, and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
To meet customer satisfaction:
- Fully Insured
- ISO Certified
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- More Than 12 Years’ Experience
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Employment National Police Check
All our cleaning personnel undergoes a training course before they are deployed for cleaning requests. Our Cleaners Follow All Health and Safety Regulations and have undergone police verification checks.
With over 12 years of experience as a facilities management company for Government, Strata, and Commercial, we know what our clients need when it comes to providing our services. You can choose just the cleaning services you need or engage us for regular full strata cleaning services.
We make sure:
- On-the-Job Training
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Integrity and good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of various cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- They also go through security and identity proof checks before actual cleaning jobs.
- Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.